Update 3 brought a few new bugs:
- Missing information on charter routes
- Can’t build in harbor areas
- Crashes for existing saves
These issues have gotten fixed in a hotfix.
- Fixed an issue blocking players from finishing the “Prosperity for All” campaign quest on savegames created prior to Game Update 3. When players now load an older save, the game will check if the prosperity quest is active but cannot be completed and will then automatically resolve the quest for the player.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash of the game client after loading an old savegame with an active mission.
- Fixed a stability issue with the railway system, which could cause the game to crash in some rare instances.
- Fixed an issue that locked players from constructing buildings in their coastal area.
- Fixed an issue with charter routes missing their information in the overview screen.