- Fixed an issue where some piers and trading posts were not correctly registered by trading ships. Ships will now check all available options to unload their cargo when stopping at an island.
- All participants of a multiplayer match with the Sunken Treasures content will now receive the discovery expedition when loading a savegame in which the unlock conditions are fulfilled. Previously, it could happen that only the host of a match received the discovery quests when loading a multiplayer match with an existing savegame.
- Fixed a minor issue where the Sunken Treasures discovery expedition would still get triggered even after the player declined to start it.
- Removed a blocker in the Sunken Treasures “Build Harbor” Quest that occurred when the player built and upgraded the harbor directly before solving the first quest given by the queen.
- Fixed a bug that deleted all blueprints in the session when destroying a trading post on a player-controlled island.
- Fixed an issue where scrap was selling was sometimes for an unintended high amount of money.